Welcome to AnswerSoft. Serving Small Businesses With Enterprise Class Phone Services…Affordably.
WHAT WE DO: WE AUTOMATE PHONE CALLSWe are an official reseller for Ifbyphone Businesses of any size use AnswerSoft's phone automation services to cut costs, generate sales, track results and improve customer service. Here are a few examples: Read more
- - Reduce business expenses.
- - Increase employee efficiency by automating repetitive administrative processes.
- - Deliver quick answers to your customers’ questions
- - Relay vital information to a high volume of contacts.
- - Much less expensive than direct mail.
- - Offer message consistency to all broadcasted calls.
- - Messages can be customized with details such as name and appointment time.
- - Save money on infrastructure, software and equipment
- - Provide high value sales and customer service while decreasing your expenses
- - Improve customer satisfaction by reducing on hold time
- - Manage and monitor inbound and outbound phone calls
- - Instant setup via the web
- - Call Tracking does not require any change to existing phones or phone systems
- - Maximize ROI by examining where your calls are coming from
- - Generate detailed reports to find which channels are providing the best results
- - Set up Call Tracking in minutes through the web
- - Never miss an important phone call
- - Control your business from a remote location
- - Reduce your overhead expenses
- - Project the impression of a larger organization
- - No programming, instant set up via the web
- - Convert web-based traffic into direct telephone communication
- - Get detailed reports about who is calling from your website
- - Provide an alternative channel for your prospects to reach your sales team
- - Analyze your marketing campaigns and telephone operations
- - Reduce expenses and simplify customer experience
- - Route calls to any phone at any location
- The Importance of Real-Time Call Tracking Integration with Salesforce.com -
Many Salesforce.com customers love how call tracking technologies integrate with their CRM. Call tracking integration enables business to track the way ads, search keywords, direct mail, and other marketing drove not only phone calls, but also opportunities and revenue. But not all call tracking integrations with Salesforce.com are created equal. The call tracking technology included in voice-based marketing automation (VBMA) solutions integrates with Salesforce.com in real time, while others do [...]
The post The Importance of Real-Time Call Tracking Integration with Salesforce.com appeared first on Ifbyphone.
- It’s A Bird…It’s A Plane…It’s Voice-Based Marketing Automation! -
Man of Steel hit theaters on Friday so many of you are probably running around wearing towels as capes and pretending to be Superman. Unfortunately you’ll never be able to fly like the guy in blue, but if you can’t be Clark Kent’s alter ego in real life, you can at least bring the benefits of his super skills to your marketing efforts with voice-based marketing automation. X-Ray Vision–See Straight [...]
The post It’s A Bird…It’s A Plane…It’s Voice-Based Marketing Automation! appeared first on Ifbyphone.
- 7 Questions to Ask Your PCI-Compliant IVR Vendor Before Purchasing -
Direct response marketers today understand the value of using a PCI-compliant IVR to securely automate the processing of orders over the phone. But before you make a decision about an IVR vendor, there are some things you should take into consideration. Here are seven questions you should ask any IVR vendor before making a selection: 1. How Soon Can I Get the IVR Up and Running? Speed matters in direct [...]
The post 7 Questions to Ask Your PCI-Compliant IVR Vendor Before Purchasing appeared first on Ifbyphone.
- 39% of Marketers Cite Lack of Data as a Top Marketing Challenge -
Marketing has reached a point in its growth where the concept of marketing measurement isn’t an “if,” but rather a “when” and a “how well.” Big Data is already a popular topic of discussion, so metrics aren’t an abstract idea known only to some. Yet in Ifbyphone’s 2013 State of Marketing Measurement Report, 39% of marketers cited lack of data as one of the top challenges faced by their organization. [...]
The post 39% of Marketers Cite Lack of Data as a Top Marketing Challenge appeared first on Ifbyphone.
- 9% Spending Gap in Mobile Ad Spend Speaks Volumes About Marketing Strategies -
Every year Mary Meeker publishes a report on the state of the Internet—tons of slides packed with data and trends—and it’s always fascinating, beginning to end. But this year one slide in particular caught our attention: In this chart, we have the percent of time spent in media vs. the percent of advertising spend; meaning, the dollars that are being spent in various advertising channels (print, radio, television, etc.) vs. [...]
The post 9% Spending Gap in Mobile Ad Spend Speaks Volumes About Marketing Strategies appeared first on Ifbyphone.
- Call Tracking Captures Over 2x More PPC Landing Page Conversions -
One of Ifbyphone’s sole purposes in life is to help businesses make better decisions when it comes to their marketing and advertising, so whenever we come across data that might help, we try to share it right away. And lo and behold, we have something to share! We recently did an analysis of our PPC landing pages, setting up an A/B test to examine conversion rates from form downloads compared [...]
The post Call Tracking Captures Over 2x More PPC Landing Page Conversions appeared first on Ifbyphone.
- IRCE 2013: Talking Call Tracking and IVR with Online Retailers and Direct Response Marketers -
“I think we’re going to need a bigger booth.” Roy Schneider said something similar in Jaws in 1975 when he realized the size of the shark he was up against. When we saw the hammerhead that we “caught” for our booth at IRCE 2013, we knew exactly how he felt. But other than figuring out how to make our shark fit in our space, we had a great time at [...]
The post IRCE 2013: Talking Call Tracking and IVR with Online Retailers and Direct Response Marketers appeared first on Ifbyphone.
- Unmatched Phone Number Cleansing Through Advanced Aging and Scrubbing Algorithm -
When it comes to call tracking, not all trackable phone numbers are created equal. Many call tracking vendors sell phone numbers that have been aged but are unfortunately still dirty. When you put dirty numbers in your ads and on your website, you can get calls unrelated to your marketing, wasting your sales reps’ time and ruining your call tracking data. Ifbyphone’s toll-free, local, and vanity numbers are different. Our [...]
The post Unmatched Phone Number Cleansing Through Advanced Aging and Scrubbing Algorithm appeared first on Ifbyphone.
- New PCI-Compliant IVR Helps DRTV Marketers Optimize and Save -
For direct response TV (DRTV) marketers, this can be a turbulent time. Forces like the economic downturn and the rise of new technologies and media channels are creating a landscape that is constantly changing. For example: While there are more cable channels than ever to run DRTV ads, many consumers have stopped paying for cable TV service out of necessity, decreasing the audience size. The rise of smartphone adoption means [...]
The post New PCI-Compliant IVR Helps DRTV Marketers Optimize and Save appeared first on Ifbyphone.
- New Call Distributor Enhancements: After Call Work and Outbound Calling Status -
Today we’re excited to introduce a number of new enhancements to our virtual call center application, including After Call Work and Outbound Calling Status. These features help call center agents provide better customer service while improving productivity. After Call Work to Improve Call Records We’ve added the ability for agents and managers to set aside time after each call for “After Call Work.” After completing a call with a prospect [...]
The post New Call Distributor Enhancements: After Call Work and Outbound Calling Status appeared first on Ifbyphone.